I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

News. REviews. PREviews.

Last week's posts had some new things!
  • Monday - Review of Camy Tang's newest book: Protection for Hire
  • Tuesday - MY FIRST VLOG! 
  • Wednesday - Writing Tip: Revision Guide
  • Thursday - The Big Picture (Visual Puzzle)
  • Friday - Interview with Author, Karen Baney about her new release, Nickels


Next week has a most special day!
  • Monday - Christmas Parties
  • Tuesday - Celebrate with me! It's been twenty-five years! WOW!
  • Wednesday - Journaling my Writing Journey
  • Thursday - Writer Tip: Those Pesky Details
  • Friday - Interview with Author, Staci Stallings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...