I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

ROW80 Update

I don't usually separate my ROW80 Update from my News page over the weekend. I actually like just adding the update onto the bottom of my news, but today I couldn't help but share one of my favorite Christmas songs. If you want to check out the news feed and my plans for next week, scroll down a bit to yesterday's post.

But before I get to the update, a little entertainment:




I can't help it - just LOVE these guys! Check them out on Anne Mateer's Blog with the Twelve Days of Christmas!

Okay as far as my goals, I had several Christmas tasks left to perform as well as keeping up with my writing:
  • Wow, that's really been tough!  I revised my way through three chapters this week. It's not the five I wanted, but I had to do some pretty intensive rewrites, adding about 3k to the books wordcount. Even had to go back to chapter one and two for some of the changes. Continuity with the details is killing me! But I'd hate to miss something like eye color changing from green to gray somewhere between page one and THE END. 
  • I completed both of my blog goals! My first VLOG turned out okay. I've got some ideas to do a better job next time! And I think there WILL be a next time. Tuesday, the 20 is my goal, but I'm not going to stay up until 4AM this time to meet it. (I'll also make sure it's a public video!) For this week, I'd like to get all of the articles that I'll post the two weeks during my vacation set up and ready to go.
  • As far as my Christmas goals, I still have scrapbooking pages to finish. Also have A LOT more baking to do. But my girls and Sweet Hubby stepped up to help me finish the rest of the decorating. Inside and out, we're festive to the hilt! I need to add gift-wrapping to my list. At least most of my gifts are purchased.
This list doesn't even include the two sets of essays I have to grade or the heavy duty cleaning my kitchen needs. I'm feeling way overwhelmed right now! But my sweet family is chipping in to help. Hope I can report several check-marks when I update on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. You have your hands full and looks like you're not dropping any of them - well done - that bit of editing is a nightmare checking and rechecking 'eye colour' stuff - and 'if I read this passage one more time I'll scream':) good luck with all the Christmas things and thank you for an entertaining half an hour this morning- have been listening to these guys - never have heard them before - they are fun fun fun

    ReplyDelete

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...