I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

News and Row 80

Writing
Almost to the last check-in for Row 80. A new round will start in the new year. It doesn't matter if your goals even include writing, you are welcome to join us. And let me tell you, having everyone and their grandmama know when I fail to achieve a goal is a little daunting. Just saying that these check-ins really motivate!

In the last two weeks, I reached a huge milestone, got a new job
(voluntary, but quite a lot of time involved), filled a website with content, and rewrote a murderous scene:
  • Monday - I shared my top 10 favorite Christmas party tips.
  • Tuesday - My love story highlighted my blog on my 25th wedding anniversary.
  • Wednesday - I added a new goal to my ROW80 last week.
  • Thursday - I took on the pesky details and mostly defeated them.
  • Friday - Country music star Ashton Raines visited. He's quite a character!
Next week, I'm planning on attempting this Vlog thingy again! 
  • Monday - Reflections on the season. 
  • Tuesday - New VLOG about another Christmas tradition.
  • Wednesday - Writing Tip, this time I take on fragments.
  • Thursday - My final ROW80 Update.
  • Friday - The REST of HIStory
Wow! I can't believe I got all of my Christmas goals completed. Couldn't have done it without my girls! They are so awesome!

I have not revised a single page since the last update - really bummed about that - but got the majority of the content ready for this new website. Enough to get it online! Whew! I still have about 4 blogs to finish and all of those essays to grade. Not sure if I'll do diddly-dad-burn this week, though. Thinking I might need to indulge in some game-playing, movie-watching, light-looking! but if I DO get a chance, I'll work up the rest of my blogs for the year.

What are you planning on doing over the next few weeks?

Hope you're having an amazing weekend!  

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you're heading for a strong finish for this round! Good luck with your last set of goals - see you Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you seem to have done good this week - well done - with festivities coming up anything done is good - I have done no writing at all and very little to do with writing but managed to read 2 books - very relaxing after a hetic year - its slow down time all round - enjoy the festivities - see you next year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! I'm tired just reading all that you've been doing. What a productive week. I'm looking forward to getting to know you in the next ROW80. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've been busy!
    I foresee a good end of round 04 for you lol
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you keep track of your accomplishments. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice productive week for you; don't know how you find the energy lol Good luck for the rest of the round!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good keeping up, especially with the hustle and bustle of Christmas coming. Good luck and have a very Blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...