I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Favorite Blog Articles

Because of my travels last week, I was unable to get internet access most of the time - boy did I go through withdrawal! For that reason, on eight articles made my favorite list for the week. There are a few that hit me just right, but all of them are so good, I really hate to rank them. By all means, visit these links. They will inspire you. And don't forget to leave some love for the authors! Your comments and "follows" tells us we're not speaking to the bare walls.

Have a blessed week! <><







  Rediscovering Moses
posted by Anne Mateer on July 8, 2011
This article is a great reminder that it is the humility of a person, not the fame, power, or wit, that makes them truly great in God's eyes and truly useful to His purpose.

  Everything's a Story
posted by Deborah Sharp at Inkspot on July 8, 2011
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who finds a story anywhere! On my trip last week, I went from one amazing venue to another and could visualize all sorts of stories there. Even in the rest areas.

  Day 210 - Thanksgiving
posted by Patricia Carroll on July 9, 2011
I love the picture that Patricia draws of uninhibited praise.

  Opportunity to Grow
posted by Maria Morgan on July 6, 2011
Patience discussion - this topic leads me to post one of my own. Great, eye-opening article!

  The Publishing World is Alive and Well
posted by Keli Gwyn on July 8, 2011
This was such a reassuring post. I look forward to going to my first national conference soon.

  Be Firm to Be Loving
Posted by Mary DeMuth on June 29, 2011
Even though it's also necessary with discipline, this article is more about how we deal with people around us.

  God is Always Doing Miracles
Posted by Jessica R. Patch on June 29, 2011
Those little things that work together just perfectly aren't coincidental.

  Beautiful Things
Posted by Katie Ganshert on June 29, 2011
God's renovations. May He never quit on me!

  Tips for Being a Healthy Writer
Posted by Kristen Lamb on July 8, 2011
Oh, my mom is going to be so pleased that I included this article among my favorites! Truly, there are some great tips in here, not only for writers, but for anyone who holds a sedentary job.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Marji! I also loved Maria Morgan's devotion and Katie's post on Beautiful things. I'll have to read some of the others you linked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are an early bird, Jessica! Thank you for all of your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...