Last Week:
This week's articles included Monday's review of Songbird Under a German Moon by Tricia Goyer, Tuesday's article about staying in balance, Wednesday update called Learning Through Failure (and I was corrected that no failure actually glared in my update - just my own hard-to-please standard), Thursday's writer's tip about correct citations (and a precious puppy pic), and an interview on Friday about Phillip Bryant, author of They Met at Shiloh. If you missed something, by all means go check it out.
Update:
Since my Learning Through Failure article, I've stepped up a few things. And I received a challenge to write a page a day.
Since my Learning Through Failure article, I've stepped up a few things. And I received a challenge to write a page a day.
No, no. This isn't my month to write. It's my month to revise. Or so I thought. I contrived this great new premise for a new suspense just a few days before I received the challenge. Okay, I can add just a page a day of writing to my schedule. Especially now that my essays are graded.
Yeah, right. You know how it feels to jump into a new project, be it book or craft or lemonade stand. Oh wait, *conjuring visions of childhood!* I don't know what I was thinking when I committed to write one page per day. Not that I can't do that; I can't seem to LIMIT it to just ONE! New story. So much to layout. And this time, I'm not plotting - what????? Ha, let's see where it goes.
So I've succeeded in writing a page a day since I got my challenge. I worked over some revision pages over the last couple of nights so I'm keeping up with that goal. I plan to spend the rest of my weekend marching through old world history and see if I can whip out the final articles for the medieval prom website I'm working on. (I also have a script to write - new goal coming soon on that one.)
Action on my goals is rolling along, until I get to the workouts (only one small one this week) and eating (many fast food meals - Yikes!). With my birthday out of the way and Sweet Hubby home from a work trip, I'm hoping to eliminate that again! And the old stand-by of hamburgers and french fries are out of the question for at least the next 30 days!
Coming up next week:
Monday - Book Review: It's a mystery - no really. I expect to review a book, but I haven't decided which one yet. :)
Tuesday - A2Z meme (you can still join here) ... C is for ...
Wednesday - Journaling the Journey Update
Thursday - Writer's Tip: Unnecessary Words
Friday - Author Interview with Staci Stallings!
I'm looking forward to next week! I hope to cut my remaining revision pages in half! What are your plans?
So I've succeeded in writing a page a day since I got my challenge. I worked over some revision pages over the last couple of nights so I'm keeping up with that goal. I plan to spend the rest of my weekend marching through old world history and see if I can whip out the final articles for the medieval prom website I'm working on. (I also have a script to write - new goal coming soon on that one.)
Action on my goals is rolling along, until I get to the workouts (only one small one this week) and eating (many fast food meals - Yikes!). With my birthday out of the way and Sweet Hubby home from a work trip, I'm hoping to eliminate that again! And the old stand-by of hamburgers and french fries are out of the question for at least the next 30 days!
Coming up next week:
Monday - Book Review: It's a mystery - no really. I expect to review a book, but I haven't decided which one yet. :)
Tuesday - A2Z meme (you can still join here) ... C is for ...
Wednesday - Journaling the Journey Update
Thursday - Writer's Tip: Unnecessary Words
Friday - Author Interview with Staci Stallings!


Hi Marijilaine! I've been making the rounds today and thought I'd drop in and introduce myself since I am new to ROw80. It looks like you've got quite a lot happening and some great goals! Keep up the great work. It was certainly nice to meet you. :)
ReplyDelete