I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Who Am I?

The A2Z blog that Patty Wysong started last year is about to gear up again and we’ve been challenged to begin things with a Video blog – a V-log or vlog.

Mine was recorded as we celebrated our fourth Christmas for the year at my in-laws home in Mounds, Oklahoma. I’m so blessed to get to
share in four different celebrations every year, because I love Christmas, but this is a New Year blog. An introduction.

We’re just getting started with the new A2Z-Take2 blog hop, so it isn’t too late to join! You can find the information at Patty Wysong’s site.



I find I'm starting to like these a little more. I have a goal to post at least 1 vlog each month here. Not sure I'll succeed, but at least I have the goal! I'll have a better chance of hitting the mark when I have an aim in mind than if I just shoot blind.

Do you like any of the things I like? Tell me about yourself!



16 comments:

  1. Beautiful job, Marji. So happy to meet you "live and in person." Wishing you every success with each endeavor. Love your blog and your vlog! God Bless and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Nancy! It was a little scary. But I think I liked it! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Love seeing you. =] Thanks so much for posting your vlogs and for giving me the idea. It's been a stretch, but sooo good! =]

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun week! I loved hearing your voice. Laughing at the relatively normal comment.
    Diana
    www.pencildancer.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Love seeing and hearing you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful vlog! You're such a natural! I love your voice...I bet you sing so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you guys! I'm having so much fun seeing everyone! Such a great idea, Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great vlog, Marji! It's wonderful connecting a voice with a face! Funny how we imagine what someone will sound like just based on the words they write.

    What an amazing family you have! Wishing you and yours a fantastic New Year!! Hugs and God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another A to Z! I did one last year and might join up again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made such a fun vlog! And writing and homeschooling? I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! And the homeschooling is pretty easy most of the time. The writing, not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your accent! You sounded so much more normal and relaxed than I did in mine. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm always surprised whe I see you. I have your avatar picture glued in my mind, and I always think of you as a kid. Great vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh thank you! I am a kid! At least on the inside! Lol! That avatar pic was actually taken a week before my 41st birthday so I could remember that I was 40 and fabulous! I think the gal who did my makeover must have been Miss Rembrandt, though!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...