I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Monday, September 5, 2011

A Stiff Breeze

The wind came through from the north yesterday. The skies are still clear and the sun bright, but the temperature refreshes instead of burdens.

Yesterday, we sat out on the porch several times, all through the day, without a problem. This morning I tried it a gain, but I was finally driven inside . . .


Because I was too cold! Yippee!!!

It is just as well, I'm almost halfway through my final in-depth revisions on my WIP. My ROW80 goal is 1200 words per day, but now that I'm revising, I've adjusted my counting methods. Instead of just flat counting the words revised, I'm counting them and dividing by three.

Since every page has multiple revisions and sometimes lengthy additions, I think it's a fair estimation.

I'm still hitting over 4K per day.  My goal is, of course, to finish the revisions before my holiday is over, but in all likelihood I'll have about 100 pages of this one to go. Then I can start revising the second one. It's gonna feel good to get these perfected, but I'll still need a boot in the behind to shop them. Yikes! That's when the real terror begins!

This is truly a lovely Labor Day! Hope yours is lovely, too!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog, sounds like you're doing well. Best of luck for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really moving, Marji! An agent or editor is going to love your dedication and work ethic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome dedication! Keep up the good work.

    It got real chilly here as well. That old north wind is blowing down Lake Michigan, right at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting, gals!

    Thanks for the encouragement as well. I'm so excited that I'm actually at the end of this novel, but I'm a little scared, too.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...