I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Guess Who's Stopping By??

I'm square-dab in the middle of reading The Doctor's Lady. During my trip home yesterday, I couldn't put it down. Good thing sweet hubby was driving! :)

Next Tuesday, I'm so excited that the author of the book, Jody Hedlund, will be dropping by Unravel to talk about this amazing story! Yes, I'm LOVING it! Did you doubt?

I hope to finish it up today and post a review as well, and will be giving away my copy! Make sure you follow me, either through the blogger follow or through the Facebook follow, to be entered. (And follow in both places to get an extra entry!)

More opportunities to enter will be coming up next week, so stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Looking forward to your review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll add my encouragement for folks to come back. AWESOME book!! Jody is an amazing storyteller!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the review. I bought TDL and it's next on my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!
    Will check in and see the review and interview.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to it, too! Working on my questions right now!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...