I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

And So It Begins . . .

 






For the next several weeks (10 to be exact) I'll be shuttling to and from a variety of High School and Middle School Volleyball games and all the practices that go with them. It is my goal to maintain my writing and interaction with folks as life gets hectic, but I also have every intention of enjoying where I am while I'm there. I certainly did tonight when my precious redhead's team took on a huge local private school. No, we didn't win, but we did surprise them. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think that was my busiest season in life--when 1 (or 2) were in high school and 1 (or 2) were in middle school. (Small Christian school, so parents were called on to help with the sports stuff alot.) Try to write between times, but enjoy those games and the fun times. They are gone in a snap and then you have plenty of time to write. Believe me, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne,
    I know you're right. I've been making a conscious effort to always have paper and pens with me for in a pinch. Waited at practice for 2 hours yesterday and got almost 2K words added to my WIP.

    As much as I live with the impatience of wanting to get to the next thing, I'm NOT wanting this busy season to pass me by! I'm also always accompanied by my camera!

    I tell my kids to enjoy where they are while they are there. I think I say it so much to remind myself of the lesson even more than them.

    Thanks for dropping by, Anne!
    Blessings! <><

    ReplyDelete

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...