I've MOVED!
Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/
Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!
Monday, April 2, 2012
No More Mondays
I've published a blog everyday since I started this new career almost a year ago. But my sweet hubby insists that quality trumps quantity every time. Not sure about the quality chip, but I'm officially reducing the quantity by 4 as of today. Tomorrow will be my first post of the week - the A2Z bloghop post that is usually just about life in general and things I've noticed. Wednesday's offering will generally be about writing life. What I'm learning about social media especially and the writing life in general. On Thursday, my posts will be of an inspirational type. I am a Christian author and my relationship with the Lord is a huge part of who I am.
My goal, as I write this to you, is to set up a regular serial here, posting a new section every week. I'm loving the story I'm writing and it has connections to my novels as well! So excited!
So even though I'm not here today - well, sort of - it is purposeful and I hope you'll come back to visit tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes we must cut back.
ReplyDeleteI can feel your excitement about your story your writing. I'm excited with you!
There was supposed to be a ~sigh~ in there ;)
Delete