I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blogger Updates!

Woohoo! You know I've really been envious of the cool way that Wordpress blogs offer direct replies for their articles. If you haven't seen them, I could describe them. Oh, but I don't have to! Cause now Blogger has them, too!

Yea!

So when you leave a comment, you can either leave a general one or you can reply to someone else's comment, and I can reply back to them as well, instead of just doing a laundry list reply when I'm away from the computer. Ooooo - gonna love this!

2 comments:

  1. A lot of people changed to Wordpress for that simple reason but it's great that Blogger has that option now. It's a great way to interact with other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I love that I don't have to wave at someone from the bottom of a long list! I was sorely tempted to move to Wordpress, but I couldn't rationalize losing all the things I already knew how to do just for the comment support. Didn't have the time to learn a whole new program when I already felt totally comfortalble with this one. Glad I stuck around!

      Delete

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...