I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

What's Happened?

It has been a special week at our place. Our furniture is shifting, the garage received its usual November cleaning, and the tree comes out tomorrow. What an amazing time of year to reflect on what's happening in our lives. What has changed and is still changing. And how God is working through it all. It's like looking at a
painting. If you stand an inch away, you'll be hard-pressed to figure out what you're looking at. You have to get away from it to really get a good view. More about that view thing coming up next week!

Last week's articles included:
  • Monday Books and Authors - The review of an amazing book by an author who is really impressing me! I loved Ronie Kendig's newest book, Firethorn. Find out why.
  • Tuesday Tidbits - Crazy antics from my ever-animated family.
  • Wednesday Wordmongering - Getting back in the swing of things, an update on my journey.
  • Thursday Reflection - What the heck does tighten up mean?
  • Friday Visit - Interview with Wendy L. Young, author of Red Sky Warning.
  • Saturday News - YOU ARE HERE.
Next week, this is the plan!
  • Sunday - ROW 80 Update. What's working and what's not!
  • Monday Books and Authors - Review of Camy Tang's newest book - just came out! Protection for Hire
  • Tuesday Tidbits - If all goes well, you'll see my first VLOG. Yikes!
  • Wednesday Wordmongering - My ROW 80 update along with Writer Tips
  • Thursday Reflection - Seeing isn't always believing.
  • Friday Visit - Interview with Karen Baney who's launching a brand new book!
  • Saturday News
ROW 80 Update:
  • I'm not changing my goals, rather clarifying them. I'm hoping to complete revisions on my novel by the end of this month. Virtually 250 pages. So far, I've completed 31.
  • For my exercise, I missed 1 day since the last update. Bummer. 
    • Christmas goals:
      • Complete scrapbook pages to deliver. Due next Sunday!
      • Complete Christmas decorating by today! Woohoo!
      • Christmas baking - LOVE Christmas baking!
    • Blog goals:
      • Finish the book for review on Monday.
      • Complete first vlog - scareeee!
What Christmas goals do you have for the week?

10 comments:

  1. Hoping to put it together tomorrow, but I'm not sure how it will work. Here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I'm excited to see a vlog post in your line-up and look forward to watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with the vlog! I have yet to try that myself, maybe it's time to do one! :S lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a busy week ahead! Good luck with the vlog, I've never done one before because I couldn't stand watching/hearing myself talk on the internet haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on those revisions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck on revisions, vlog and christmas stuff - sounds like you're on track - all the best for coming week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm with you Rebecca. I hate looking at myself in photos. But then I've never met a woman over the age of 30 who actually likes looking at herself in photos! And I sound like a hick. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I bet you'll be a natural for the vlog! Love it that you've added Christmas goals. You always do so well. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the vlog, you brave soul you! I'm sure it will be amazing. Have fun with your Christmas-ing as well :D My only Christmas plans so far are to work out a few presents before the weekend. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...