I've MOVED!
Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/
Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Faith Reader's Weekly
UPDATE!!! I'm so pleased that I'm able to keep up with me word count goals for round 4 of a Round of Words in 80 days (ROW80). My goal is 1500 words ON MY NOVEL each weekday. I've actually been able to do closer to 1700 each day so far and I'm really pleased with what I've written. My new romantic suspense is a little more than 35% complete.
Because I'm not including any other writing in my word count, I haven't been really satisfied with the postings I've done on my blog this week. I don't like putting them off until the last minute. So in an effort to correct that situation, I've worked up some of the meat of my postings ahead of time. I'm even working on some of the ones for the following week. I prefer to stay proactive anytime I can be!
What are your goals for this week beyond those for ROW80?
Labels:
Christian,
Christian Fiction,
Faith-Driven Suspense,
grace,
Marji Laine,
News,
News source,
writer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great work this week! Keep on truckin'!
ReplyDeleteooh, good for you that's nanowrimo targets. Best of luck for the week.
ReplyDeleteGood job! You sound so on-the-ball.
ReplyDeleteMy other goals this week include showering more. :-)
Awesome job! Keep it up. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement! Heather, you're a hoot! I contemplated nanowrimo, but am enjoying working with ROW80.
ReplyDeleteI think it might be time to up the anti a little though and set up some new goals - thinking, thinking!
Way to go Marji. You're really doing well. Keep Rocking The ROW!!! ~clink~
ReplyDeleteThanks Kerry!
ReplyDelete