I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Do you ever?

Once in a while at parties, we play this goofy game called, "I never." The person who is it say's, "I never . . ." and fills in the blank. Like "I never got a tattoo." Then anyone seated in the circle who has done the thing in the blank, like gotten a tattoo, has to get up from their seat and find a new one.

Sort of like an adult version of musical chairs. I got caught on a
tanning bed question. Can't tell you how embarrassing it was for the lily-whitest person in the room to be the only one who had EVER used a tanning bed!

The last time we played was last Christmas at a party with several close friends and their families. I know it sounds a little lame if you've never witnessed the silliness. How could you get so excited about something as tame as a party game you played in kindergarten, right? Let's just say that boys and men like to win at anything. Even if it takes diving into the furniture with the force of linebackers. The poor couch will never be the same!

So what does that have to do with my post today? I'm not quite ready to play "I Never" online, but now that I think about it, that could be a lot of fun! *Refocus Marji!* No, I'm more thinking about the feelings I have when things start changing.

Do you ever get an empty feeling? Like something is out of place, but you can't put your finger on it or you can't seem to work through the unsettled attitude?

That's what I feel like today. Oh, wait, before you think I'm going really deep here, I'm not. Nope. Today is a shallowish day. In fact, it should be dry as toast. See I'm not supposed to be posting today. I'm supposed to let Tuesday just float by without saying anything. But I got to bedtime on Monday and . . . well, I tried. I really did. I just didn't want Tuesday to go off into it's corner and sulk because I abandoned it.

So I had this empty feeling. But I feel much better now! :)

Blessings <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...