I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

One More Click!

I know it looks like I last posted almost a year ago, but that's not the case! I share all sorts of articles three times a week about books, authors, characters, oh and ...

ROMANCE!


I've even shared news about some publishing that I've been able to do! Yes, real books! Whoop!

But you won't find any of that here.

Nope, I moved my entire operation to MarjiLaine.com

You should come visit me over there. Let's catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...