I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Q is for ...

Questions?If I had the opportunity to ask questions of someone I admired - an icon, a celebrity, an athlete - who would it be and what would I ask? 

Who is a toughie. There are many folks I admire and would love to chat with - living and dead, men and women. Aside from the Lord, Himself, there isn't one person that intrigues me enough to be singled out.

What I'd ask, though, is a little easier because there are some questions I'd love to have answered by folks I want to get to know. When I'm face to face I'm not brave enough to toss them out there. But this is what I'd want to know:
  • What lesson would you want to pass along to your kids so they don't have to learn it the hard way?
  • What was the turning point, the fork in the road, of your life? What would have happened if you had taken the other path?
  • What is a secret wish - something you wanted to do or be? Do you have any regrets?
Your a folk I'd like to get to know! Pick a question and answer it in the comments and read what others post, too. Let folks know about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...