I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

I got inspired last week. A Christian comedian posted a picture on his blog of the back door of a church van where the words, "Knock and the door will be opened. - Matt 7:7" were posted. He challenged folks to come up with other imprints of the back door.

If their van was anything like the teenager-filled ones that I've been in the last few years, I'd post, "Welcome to the fiery furnace." Or the summer when the bus kept breaking down on the trip home - "The knocking you hear isn't someone at the door," or "they that wait on the Lord ... and wait ... and wait ... will get their fan-belt fixed."

Seriously, this year I'm trailing the bus in my own vehicle!

 Piggy-backing that idea, I remember a few bumper stickers I've seen:
  • Back-off. The angels on my bumper have flaming swords.
  • Tithe if you love Jesus. Anyone can honk!
  • In case of rapture this car will be unmanned.
Your turn! What are some stickers you've seen or some you'd like to see!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, those are great! My roommate had a bumper sticker that says "Are you following Jesus this close?" :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...