I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

News. Previews. Reviews. And God is GOOD!

What an awesome week! I feel like a new woman. Seriously! After coughing my head off for a solid week, I get by with only about one to two coughs per hour and I'm finally able to sleep all night without interruption. Yippee! (Little things tickle the tar out of me!)

But there is more to cheer about. God is so good! His faithfulness never quits! I'm in awe. Several connections, family members and family of friends have had intensive situations, surgeries or illnesses. In every case, God not only gave His blessings but showered exceeding abundant on the families. I love it when I can see His intentions and watch Him work in the lives of people I love.

What a great week!

This weekender has:
NEWS
I love being able to put together this newspaper. I collect and search through hundreds of posts to find the ones I like the best for my headlines. Check them out!




REVIEWS
Inspired by other blogs and my F post I started my week with a post explaining what Faith-Driven Fiction means to me. I followed it up on Tuesday with a post about my family - they're what I'm mostly about. On Wednesday, I continued my Monday post with an article on Purpose along with my ROW80 mid-week review. Thursday I skewed from my normal writing tip and posted about Holiness. The song by Sonic Flood has been churning through my head for days! Then I rounded out the week with an interview with a debut novelist from Saint Lucia who writes Christian Thrillers.

ROW80 UPDATE
I'm so excited! I got a brand new idea last night and have been tapping away at the keyboard all day. Do writers really have to sleep? This new story pumps me up and drives me to my keyboard at every opportunity. Needless to say, I'm blasting my ROW80 writing goals off the charts. 

Surprisingly, I'm also keeping my balance well. In fact, I'm able to spend more and more time with my sweet hubby and kids. (Can't wait to go watch my boy in a Rugby match this weekend. Pictures to come!) The only thing I'm still working on is visiting other blogs. I'm visiting weekly, but not often seeking out new blogs to read. Oh, and now that my cough is subsiding, I need to get back to my exercise.

I'm adding a new goal. I have several books that I wanted to read before their debut. I WILL find a way to get those read. (Four in all) I want to have at least one of those read before March 1st. 

PREVIEWS
Monday's post will hold the latest winners for Almost Kiss at Clash of the Titles. What a fiery excerpt! On Tuesday, is my post for Patty Wysong's A2Z blog hop. This week the letter is G, and my post is ... well ... unique to say the least. My ROW80 update will detail where I am on my writing goals on Wednesday. Synopsis writing earns the highlight on Thursday. I'm told that is the hardest writing I'll do. On Friday, I'll be hosting author and founder of Submission Ministries, Zeke Lam. This guy is amazing! By all means come back next week!

So what did you do this week and what are you looking forward to?

12 comments:

  1. Love when we have one of those awesome week's with God by our side. He is faithful!

    Glad you're feeling better! I still have a bit of a frog in my throat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My voice isn't quite back to normal, but I notice a longer and longer time between coughs. Yea! I hate coughing. Looking forward to another great week!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you're feeling better, Marji. Have fun putting words to that shiny new idea. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keli! I'm wishing I could do without sleep! Do you ever feel that way?

      Delete
  3. Sleep is for the weak! But essential for those who want to stay employed! But this is only a problem until we become famous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleep? *grabs dictionary* Oh, interesting concept.

    Great job on your goals and good to see you angling back to the exercise and reading. Have an awesome week, Marji :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're feeling better and congrats on all the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. isn't it amazing that when you're over feeling sick, how the ideas flow? keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to hear that you're recovering and you're moving up to speed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's lovely, Marji. We've had a couple of surgeries and illnesses, too, but it's lovely to see how family and friends come together!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...