I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Final ROW 80

Thanks so much to the folks below for giving me such consistent encouragement! I will definitely be back for the next ROW80 starting on January 2! Already have a story in mind once I get past these nasty revisions. Look forward to seeing all of ya'll again!

Ryan King
Amy Kennedy
Sharon Howard
Alberta Ross
L.S. Engler
Juliana Haygert
Komal
Jennifer M Eaton
Liz
Rebecca J. Fleming
Kerry Meacham
Julie Glover
Katy Bennet
Angela Orlowski-Peart
Elizabeth Mitchell
Natalia Gortova
Natalie Hartford
Nicole Basaraba
Raelyn Barcley
Kathryn Stripling Byer
Jenn
Jaleh D
Cheryl Linn Martin
Tracy Krauss
Nancy J. Nicholson
RantRaveWrite
Melanie
Kim Switzer
Tia Bach
Stacy Green
Laura Parish
Camille LaGuire
Gina Carey
Nellie Batz
Ennis P.





Hope your Christmas is amazing and your New Year leaves you in happy anticipation!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention Marji :) I have enjoyed my first round with ROW80 and look forward to joining you all again for the next round :)
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for the mention. Hope you have a wonderful holiday and I'll see you in Round One 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. Thanks Marji :) You did a really great job this past round. I'm glad to hear you'll be back for Round 1. Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marji! Merry Christmas and we'll see you next round.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention, Marji! You did so well this round by finishing your first draft. I hope revisions go well for you!

    Happy holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had a blast this round! Looking forward to the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice way to wrap up. Thanks for the mention. Hope you enjoyed the holidays, and I'll see you in Round 1 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...