I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Faith Readers' Weekly

Woohoo! I'm back on track on my ROW80 goals after doing a revamp on my story. My goals were over-accomplished the last two days of the week, even with all-day volleyball tournaments. *Yes, I brought the story with me!* Overall, I'm still behind by a few thousand words, but the writing is much easier now that my plan is more complete.

4 comments:

  1. I love it when a plan comes together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I've also found a valuable resource with Susan May Warren's suspense workshops on her My Book Therapy website. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done and please dont put goodies there in front of my empty stomach - not kind:) all the best for this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Alberta! Yea, those pics are hard for me to get past, too!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...