I've MOVED!

Visit me at my new blog at http://marjilaine.wordpress.com/

Don't miss all the new things that I'm sharing on my blog, but I'm not copying the articles here anymore. Come join me!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Memorial Day Tribute



I can't reach this time of year without feeling an intensive gratitude for those men and women who currently protect our country, both here and abroad. Their dedication is humbling, and should be for all of us who benefit so greatly for their sacrifice.  The sacrifice is also shared by their families who persevere in their absense for months on end; children without a parent, men or women missing a spouse.

I speak for my family, my friends, and most everyone I know.  We are grateful for your commitment and honored by your service to this country.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry! Comments are turned off here. Visit my new blog at MarjiLaine.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...